• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help with car inspection

Looking for a local with NSX knowledge to check out a '96 NSX in the Hercules/Pinole area. I'm not necessarily looking for a complete PPI, but for someone to visually look at car and check overall condition and make sure everything works as it should. The seller has "assured" me that the car needs nothing but not sure if TB has ever been changed. I live in Florida so am looking for some help.

Cmon guys! Can't anyone help a potential NSX brother out? There has to be somebody in the area or near enough to go over and check this out.

For some reason I thought it'll be 2 hours :confused:. It's a bit out of my way but If I ever do happen to go up there for something else I could swing by and check it out. Is the car privately owned or at a dealership?

For some reason I thought it'll be 2 hours :confused:. It's a bit out of my way but If I ever do happen to go up there for something else I could swing by and check it out. Is the car privately owned or at a dealership?

It's OK you're not exactly in the neighborhood but I thought maybe we had at least 1 Primer in the area but maybe not.

Back