• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Help!

Hi All,

I have recently purchased an NSX online, and was wondering if someone could help me with a secure way for me to purchase this vehicle. The seller does want me to pick up the NSX in person and needs me to make payment ASAP and I would have to wait 3 weeks before she can ship out the car. Is there a way I can wire the money and put it on hold until vehicle is recieved? Please help with options. Thanks!

You might want to check into some kind of escrow service:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=vehicle+escrow&spell=1

Good luck, and welcome to NSX Prime!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 06 December 2002).]

Originally posted by UmmmOk:
Hi All,

I have recently purchased an NSX online, and was wondering if someone could help me with a secure way for me to purchase this vehicle. The seller does want me to pick up the NSX in person and needs me to make payment ASAP and I would have to wait 3 weeks before she can ship out the car. Is there a way I can wire the money and put it on hold until vehicle is recieved? Please help with options. Thanks!

You didn't happen to but the car from Susan on ebay did you? If so other threads have pointed out that you should be very careful.
You should make sure that you don't give up your money until you have hands on the car.
See if someone from this list is close to the car so they can go look at it.( if you haven't) There is alot of scamming going on right now. Be very careful with how you proceed.
JAO

Back