• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEED Inspection locations near Cleveland.

Guys,
Im looking to buy a 91 in, near Cleveland and would like a couple of places to take it too for a buyers Inspection. Can Anyone help out ASAP???

Hey Jerry,

Long time no speak...how are things with you? This weather is really frustrating me...I want to go for a ride so bad but the salt and 10 degree temps arent encouraging.

Who has this NSX for sale? I saw one in North Ridgeville a few weeks ago, not sure if its the same one though.

We'll have to get together when the weather breaks--or perhaps I'll stop up at Sunnyside to BS a bit.

Hope things are well.

-Matt Ciomcia

---1991 Red on Black, up to 8900 miles--

chumch said:
---1991 Red on Black, up to 8900 miles--

Have you ever serviced your car at Fort Wayne Acura in Indiana? The reason that I am asking is that there was one there a couple of years ago with really low miles, and yours sounds like that one from the description. The owner was from Ohio as well. Was that you?? :)

chumch said:
I purchased mine last june from a private owner in Chicago. The car resided there since new according to Acura delivery papers from the previous owners. It had 6100 miles on it at that that time

Wow...that is just so low mileage, it is amazing. There must be a stash of them near where you live because I have seen personally or heard of a handful of early model NSX's with super low miles like that. Enjoy the summer...and drive that NSX. :D

Back