• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Recommendation for Honda Dealer in St. Louis

Hey guys - I just bought a used 03 Accord Coupe V6 to be my DD. I'm looking to get some work done (both maintenance and also some add-on parts, such as the HFP kit). Has anyone had any dealings with any of the local Honda dealers in St. Louis? I'm looking for the best combination of service and pricing. I also may buy some of the parts online, so if anyone has any recommendations there, please let me know (I've used Ray Laks before, but I'm not able to get the NSXCA discount from them on Honda parts). Thanks for your help.

I've only had experience with the parts guys as I do all of my own service. I really like the guys over at Ed Napleton. Always willing to help. Same guys have been there for years. They might even be closer to you than Leta (not sure since Leta moved to 40 & K). If I walk in asking for advice, I'll usually repay the favor by buying my parts there.

As for parts when I know exactly what I need, I buy all of my stuff from manhonda.com and always save quite a bit of money. As an example, a few years ago when UPS was on strike, I had an entire muffler for my '96 accord shipped via FedEx and I still saved 20% vs. the local dealer. Usual discount is right around 25%.

If you ever need a set of hands, let me know. I'm always up to help work on another Honda - no job too big. Also, I've collected most any tool you will ever need, so ask before you buy anything.

Love the new avatar pic. NSXPO I presume?

I've only had experience with the parts guys as I do all of my own service. I really like the guys over at Ed Napleton. Always willing to help. Same guys have been there for years. They might even be closer to you than Leta (not sure since Leta moved to 40 & K). If I walk in asking for advice, I'll usually repay the favor by buying my parts there.

As for parts when I know exactly what I need, I buy all of my stuff from manhonda.com and always save quite a bit of money. As an example, a few years ago when UPS was on strike, I had an entire muffler for my '96 accord shipped via FedEx and I still saved 20% vs. the local dealer. Usual discount is right around 25%.

If you ever need a set of hands, let me know. I'm always up to help work on another Honda - no job too big. Also, I've collected most any tool you will ever need, so ask before you buy anything.

Love the new avatar pic. NSXPO I presume?

Thanks for all of the advice guys! Sounds like I can't go wrong with most of the local Honda guys.

The pic is from NSXPO. I think I put more miles on my car in those 5 days than I did the rest of the year!

Back