• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need some advices

I ordered WW body kits from Mark Johnson two weeks ago(Feb 22) and i still havent receive it yet. I've tried to contact him through emails but he didn't reply. Today is the 11 of March and i don't know of what i should do? Please give me some advices.

minterm said:
I ordered WW body kits from Mark Johnson two weeks ago(Feb 22) and i still havent receive it yet. I've tried to contact him through emails but he didn't reply. Today is the 11 of March and i don't know of what i should do? Please give me some advices.

Dali racing may not have the WW kit in stock. When I ordered mine two years ago I have to wait a month.

Re: Re: Need some advices

Mark said to me that he has it in stock and ready to ship once my e-check cleared in paypal. My check cleared on the 26 of Feb. and he said that he will ship it out on monday of the following week. He also said that i should have it by the first week of March and today is the second week of march and i still havent receive it yet.
NSX01 said:
Dali racing may not have the WW kit in stock. When I ordered mine two years ago I have to wait a month.

Back