• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Negative post - lawsuit

NSXPRIME-

I have asked you repeatily to remove a negative post that was made by another member several tiems and you have nothing to do so. This has cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars because of incompleted business deals related to this. On a google search for my name, this post always comes up. I will be filing a lawsuit by the end of the week if I do not hear back.

NSXPRIME-

I have asked you repeatily to remove a negative post that was made by another member several tiems and you have nothing to do so. This has cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars because of incompleted business deals related to this. On a google search for my name, this post always comes up. I will be filing a lawsuit by the end of the week if I do not hear back.

So your lawyer is going to beat up Prime's lawyer?

Threatening litigation makes most people nervous and those who brag about doing it in advance generally are under the mistaken impression that it is effective so I can see how your misguided threat might make you feel like you have the upper hand.

Unfortunately for you I am a real attorney and am not impressed with the "I'll huff and I'll puff and I will blow your house down" approach so please don't be offended by the sounds of silence in response to your feeble attempt to intimidate Prime.

But I do wish you the best in reuniting with that third cousin of yours who recently graduated law school as you embark on this losing journey.

p.s. and since you have heard back you don't need to wait until the end of the week...........

Last edited:
popcorn-blank.gif

My morning client is late so let me offer a little pro bono advice before you scamper off and seek pro bonehead advice:

When you finish googling yourself, before I give you some legal guidance you should google "Streisand Effect". After you become a little more educated on that interweb phenomena, then try googling Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.

Now I don't want to dissuade you from visiting with that third cousin newbie lawyer you have lined up as your attack dog but before you meander down the path of legal futility perhaps you might want to google something other than yourself if you intend to come on here to threaten the site owner.

Never mess with Prime and really, never mess with Bob!

baby%20hate%20face_zpskunchs9t.png

Another piece of advice.

Presumably you will be filing that lawsuit in federal court. Before the successful motion to dismiss under Section 230 of the CDA gets filed, be prepared to receive an Offer of Judgment for $1.

Now I know your ego will never accept the sum of $1 and I can understand that. But because that generous offer will be rejected by you, be aware that once the case is dismissed (and, trust me, it will be dismissed) you are then liable for all attorneys' fees incurred by Prime to defend your meritless claims from the moment you reject the Offer of Judgment until the date the case is over.

Another piece of advice: non-familial lawyers (such as myself) get paid very significant hourly rates and those hours add up very quickly. Your "losses of several hundreds of thousands of dollars" since 2008 are a mere pittance compared to what can be billed during litigation. And you want to know the best part? The high hourly legal fees do not get reduced for the cases that are a slam dunk dismissal. We get paid the same for the easy cases as we do on the complex cases.

But please do not feel as I am trying to talk you out of litigation. My buddies ask me all the time what I think about people commencing frivolous litigation. And the answer is quite simple: It pays for the houses, cars, vacations, college, etc. etc. etc. Lawyers love representing clients who get sued based upon someone getting "offended".

In fact, in anticipation of your lawsuit and "just in case" Prime decides to retain me, all of my posts are already entered into my billing log.

Have a nice day. I will be back later after I buy lunch for everyone in my office.

rf5000, what is your real name and business name? I'd like to learn more about your allegations and have no way of doing so with your Prime screen name.

Thank you.

Last edited:
So glad I stumbled in here. Great morning reading before starting on some work :D

In the world of anti-spam blacklists, this kind of threat is called a "cartooney". Usually warrants a "C&C" warning (Cats and Coffee: put aside hot beverages and furry companions before reading) due to the sudden hilarity that it could cause.
Good entertainment.

this isn't the supercharger repair guy is it.......

That was good for a morning laugh with coffee and donuts, Bob... LOL

Last edited:
I now hope that this thread becomes the top Google search result for this guy.

tomaske......is it you.....

People do nasty shit for a buck. Seems like he ripped off a fellow member. I hate people that do shit like that. Karma will get ya and it sure has.

Just to update this thread: The op has not logged on since he posted this thread and I haven't seen any legal papers from his cousin...........

I wonder how much better Bob would be on violin if his available rehearsal time weren't interrupted by things like this.

Back