• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Never Wet" super repellent.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YqGkC5uJ0yM?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have seen there car wash, just put it on like wax and wipe off. Designed for inbetween washes.

I wonder about the breathability of things after you apply this stuff - i.e. clothes and shoes are designed to breathe. Neat though, I could just play with maple syrup on my shoes all day long, looks cools as it just falls off.

That stuff is great to watch in a controlled environment but will never work in real life. I'd like to see them apply that chemical to my hunting boots and let me go out in wet snow for an hour. That would be a real world test.

Even a duck gets wet.

That stuff is great to watch in a controlled environment but will never work in real life. I'd like to see them apply that chemical to my hunting boots and let me go out in wet snow for an hour. That would be a real world test.

Even a duck gets wet.

Man today I'm just off lol. I'm just dumb sheesh posting the same video as above. Sorry guys please forgive :D.

Last edited:

Even a duck gets wet.

http://www.neverwet.com/
I have requested samples. I will try it out on body panels for testing and supply feedback once arrived. You can request a sample on the web page I attached.

Last edited:
when i read the title, i initially thought of this...

granny-drinking-hot-tea-thumb17437983.jpg

I wonder if this could be applied onto glass. That would mean i can take off my wipers and not worry about the rain.

They applied it to glass and that's a spray can he's holding. I cannot imagine it breathing at all. But I can imagine it putting RainX and car polishes out of business if it works like the video shows - WOW. Wonder how long it lasts outdoors?

Last edited:
They applied it to glass and that's a spray can he's holding. I cannot imagine it breathing at all. But I can imagine it putting RainX and car polishes out of business if it works like the video shows - WOW. Wonder how long it lasts outdoors?

Depends on how it reacts to paint and if it leaves a film. There is too much that we do not understand about this product.

If I were a swimmer I would apply it to my body so that I could swim like a fish. ;)

Depends on how it reacts to paint and if it leaves a film. There is too much that we do not understand about this product.

Didn't look like it left a film on the glass in the video. Didn't see film on the clothes or shoes. It's a MIRACLE! Like The Gray Flannel Suit. But if you inhale it :eek:.

Saw this stuff in home depot this past weekend. I may have to pick it up now

It would be great for classic cars to coat the places that tend to rust like inside of doors, bottom/inside of fenders, etc.

So many cool products coming out now. If this works as advertised it's a game changer IMHO. I can think of a lot of stuff I would apply this on. I wonder how long it lasts before you need to reapply?

Bugger....They sell it on Amazon but not to outside the US!!

Any way of bringing it to the UK?

I want to spray my garden furniture, my windscreen, my toilet brushes, my bikes, my wheels.....

SS

Back