• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 92 NSX pretty much unspoiled

Great find and very nice car, congrats!

I picked up a lower mile (36K) bone stock car earlier this year and it now has aftermarket exhaust, coil-overs, BBS LM's in 17/18, second ECU with ProSpeed tune and new injectors on it. BUT, I have every stock part down to the last injector in boxes ready to go right back on it if I desire. So do what makes you happy and don't worry at all about the mileage talk. Nobody cares how many miles any of the Ferrari 250 GTO's, or even GTC's, Daytona's, etc. have on them now. Hell, many of those cars have been wrecked beaten, raced and abused but properly restored and are therefore still bringing fair money. Not that I'm comparing a `92 NSX to a Ferrari GTO but I am saying that if these get to be collectables long after we're on the wrong side of the grass nobody will care about a few miles.

It's 1992 again!!!

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/miguelolaso/15448359879/player/" width="1024" height="672" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

I took this photo today seeking that characteristic light from the early 90s ads.

Last edited:
It's 1992 again!!!

15442803200_f73f7c0ea3_b.jpg

I took this photo today seeking that characteristic light from the early 90s ads.

Great find. I would feel the same way in your shoes. My 96 has 117k on it right now so it's no garage queen. I'll triy to ship you my wheels, I can see your vision for the na1 type r for the car.

Beautiful and such classic looking, there something special about a bone stock Nsx, love those fat five. I just put those fat five back on my 91 and amazing how well it drive and handles

Wow... congrats on your purchase. Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor... stunning!!!!!

Beautiful car. Congrats!! A later model wheel swap would update the look and is easily reversible. You could also change the exhaust. Keep the originals. My rule of thumb is always keep the parts to put the car back to stock. Especially with a car like the NSX.

Beautiful car! Congratulations... I too have a bone stock low mileage 92 (23,121 to be exact) will stay bone stock except the 97 wheels that are condition 1 perfect.

Attachments

• car show 2.jpg
    car show 2.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 61
Back