• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Addition to the NSX Community

NSX Family,
My daughter Izabella Danielle has come into our family this morning. She and mom Dani are doing fine and resting for now. 6lbs 7oz and 17" and the cutest baby.
Mark

Attachments

• izabella danielle sergi 3-11-11.jpg
    izabella danielle sergi 3-11-11.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 23
  • daddy and izzy 11-3-11.jpg
    daddy and izzy 11-3-11.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
NSX Family,
My daughter Izabella Danielle has come into our family this morning. She and mom Dani are doing fine and resting for now. 6lbs 7oz and 17" and the cutest baby.
Mark
congratulations to you and your wife for the new addition! good to hear everyone is well and healthy.

congratulations! Very exciting times.

Congrats! They sure grow up fast. I have 3 girls and the youngest is in H.S now. Enjoy them while they are little.

Time to get one of these....

resize
resize

Last edited:
Good reason to upgrade to an NSX-R hood. :smile:

type-r-bassinet.jpg

(photo courtesy of BMW M3 Forum)

Last edited:
Congrats:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Thanks y'all!

Izzy will be raised to appreciate her NSX, unless they figure a way to bury me in it.

I'll show the wife the -R hood, I'm pretty sure she'll sign off on the purchase.

I'll be posting pictures in the next few days once we get home.

Mark

Congrats Mark! Nothing much better in life -- enjoy -- I had another boy late in life (in avatar) - he is now 5 and loves the NSX :wink: and is a "car guy". They grow up so fast - cheers and again, congratulations on the miracle of birth! Jay

I've added a couple of pictures at the top of the thread.
The wife has currently vetoed the NSX-R hood. I'll keep working that angle.:biggrin:
Mark

:tongue: Holy sh*t, Miner. Ya got no hair left for your new little cutie to rip out! And, she will.

Gorgeous photos. Best to you all.

The NSX-R hood can certainly wait.

Back