• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW & always prospective owner...

Holy crap Neil! Congrats doesn't say enough! YOU ARE SUPER UBER BALLER!
Brian and I are going to have to road trip up to Michigan and go driving this summer. So which one is now the wife's? :wink:

I am sooooooooooo jealous!

Both are cars I plan to own in the near future
orange/orange and blue/blue

Thank you very much, but I don't want to be a super baller or anything like that. But I sure like these NSX's! I think I snagged the "pick of the litter" auto trans 02 or newer for sale anywhere over the winter. She does not drive a "shifty car", so pls see there IS a method to my apparent madness.
:cool:
We would love to have you Queen City guys (that would be Cincinnati, OH, for you folks from Rio Linda) cruise up here to join us this summer. Get some Motor City NSX's together. You guys would like Sunday afternoon meets at Bakers in Milford, MI. Bakers Sunday Cruise-Ins should begin by May 25th. And have a good-safe time this coming weekend at Belleterra (sp) gathering!

That's a mighty nice LBB to go with your original.

I dream of getting a later model someday, but as few as were produced from 02 onwards, it's even less likely with guys like you doubling up! :eek:

Congratulations regardless!!

~Jon

You Ba%%%#ige. I am trying to get my first, and you have two in your garage IoI. Guess you have the NSX version of a 4 seat car. :biggrin:

Back