• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Best Option for NSX

I have changed my mind from the dash mat to this new option as being the best for the NSX!

Last edited:
Is that the new turbine engine Honda is working on? Honda is trying to get into the turbine market... Maybe we can see some spin off into the automotive side ;)

hgunnerz said:
Is that the new turbine engine Honda is working on? Honda is trying to get into the turbine market... Maybe we can see some spin off into the automotive side ;)

Honda has just entered the corp jet market with a small 6 pax jet, with one pilot certification. It did its maiden flight late last year. It is built to compete with the 4-6 seat single pilot jet craze that you will see in the next few years. The PIC from what I remember was from a while back mounted on an aircraft wing for certification. It was not used to power the aircraft just in a beta mode for r/d and cert.
Not many know this but Mitsubishi also built a jet called a DiamondJet. Certification took place back in the 80's. It beat the hell out of the US built biz jet. The FAA and boys at Cessna did there best to keep it from the US. In the end the plane did get into the US with about 100 units flying. They are flying today still. Ratheon/Beechcraft bought the rights and now build the Diamond as a Hawker 400 or better known as a Beechjet.
Toyota is to follow in the coming few months to get there plane of the deck.

May not be as good as internal combustion.

Current power comes from 4 stroke. 1 intake 2 compresion 3 power 4 exhaust.

Turbine is differnt. Best way to discribe is 1 suck 2 squeeze 3 bang and 4 blow. Happens all at once :D :D :D

strapped one in each side vent and you're good to go!!!!!

Best way to discribe is 1 suck 2 squeeze 3 bang and 4 blow. Happens all at once
Sounds like my old High School girlfriends :D:D:D

Back