• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Chicago Owner

Hey Paul -

Treat her well, and if you ever decide to move her, call me first :)

Never had an issue with the TCS that sounds like what you have going on, but I would certainly suspect different rear tires to be the culprit. I've always replaced tires in pairs and it could be that it's picking something up that's off there somehow.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have anything come up with the car, I may be able to help. The climate control fan was what I described to you in an earlier PM, there are several ways to correct for it, I hit it with a vaccuum once in a while and it usually did the trick (not to mention I somehow got used to it).

I know Cooper was looking for some additional paperwork, perhaps I can just send this directly to you, let me know!

jonthan
([email protected])

emailing me directly is best as I haven't been checking places like Prime and MySpace as much lately, but thank Jeremy for pointing me here.

I HATE U!!!!!:eek:
J/K I can't wait to meet you. My friend from Cali was looking to pick this up, but I guess you got ahead of him.

Anyways, welcome twin... well. have different Rims than you.
Enjoy the ownership! I know how your feeling right now....:tongue:

Paul91 said:
Picking her up on Saturday. A 1991 Sebring 5spd.
This is my first NSX, so naturally I'm ecstatic to finally own the car that I have been dreaming of since I was 16.
Looking forward to some midwest meets/drives when the weather plays nice again in the spring.

Happy Holidays to all:smile:

-Paul

Attachments

• at_BOTI.JPG
    at_BOTI.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 66
Frank informed me, but I cannot. have prior engagement already responded to.:frown:

Paul91 said:
Val- Thanks. Your car looks solid. You coming to the "Chicken Basket" meet this Sunday in Willowbrook?

Congratulations on the car. It was only two months ago that I was the newest NSX owner in the Chicago area named Paul. I am going to try to go this Sunday, but I'll be NSXless.
-Paul

Thanks!! Looks like I'll be storing the car NEXT weekend, so I should be good to go for some chicken mayhem.

Back