• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Comptech Headers

For those who purchased New comptech Headers?

Who will be installing yours?

How much are they Charging ?

How many hours to install ?

Goodson Acura said should take about four hours .. My local acura dealer just quoted me 22 hours.

Originally posted by Acura NsX Pilot:
My local acura dealer just quoted me 22 hours.

eek.gif

Try a different dealer.

It's only about 75 miles to Davis Acura from the city. Bernie (best NSX tech on the East Coast) will take good care of you.

Just remember that Davis has a policy of only installing aftermarket parts that you purchase from them.

Originally posted by Acura NsX Pilot:
For those who purchased New comptech Headers?

Who will be installing yours?

How much are they Charging ?

How many hours to install ?

Goodson Acura said should take about four hours .. My local acura dealer just quoted me 22 hours.

22 Hours!? Are they driving your car to California to have them installed? That's outrageous!

I would say 4-6 hours tops depending on the experience level of the tech.

Susan's folks at Goodson obviously have the experience!

HTH,
LarryB

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
It's only about 75 miles to Davis Acura from the city. Bernie (best NSX tech on the East Coast) will take good care of you.

Just remember that Davis has a policy of only installing aftermarket parts that you purchase from them.

Bernie did my clutch as well as my brakes ... all purchased else where .. he did a once over of my car and also advised me to change all the belts and water pump... and while the car was there a valve adjustment.They provided top notch service and was the cheapest for the installation of my clutch....well worth the 1 1/2 hour drive.

Back