• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Dali Racing Parts for Feb: Part 2

Not everything that was supposed to show up this month did, (like what else is new :rolleyes: ) but that just means we will have more for March. :biggrin:

What did come in:

1) 5 of the Flexi Flyer Frontspoiler:

flexi-flyer-spoiler.image.jpg

Looks kinda like the Gruppe M and all the other ones that were made to look like it, EXCEPT that it actually bends upon impact, (think of it as a 0.5mph bumper) greatly lessening the chances of having to replace it every time you have a brain fart parking the car or entering a driveway or dip that is actually steeper than it looks. Also has molded in Brake Duct intake scoops that could be connected to something like the old RM spoiler lips if you wanted to do that. Shipping in nice clean Black gelcoat. Needs to be painted though for that perfect garage queen look - you racers will not care though and it can be installed as is. FITS 1991-2001 ONLY at ths time.

2) GruppeN Bead Blasted Shift knobs:

gruppe-n-bead-blasted.image.jpg

Nice understated textured bead blasted look.

3) GruppeN Polished Shift Knobs:

gruppe-n-polished.image.jpg

So shiny you can watch yourself take the corners in it! and yes the sky is that blue here in the winter.

4) Shift Boot Trim Ring: Polished

shift-bootie-trim-clip-c.image.jpg

(pictured above with the Dali Trim Clip A)

To Quote Myself:
"Nice 6061 billet replacement bit for the chrome plastic shift bootie trim that the bottom of your OEM knob clips into that the previous owner lost or you took off and then lost. Half of them will be anodized black and the other half polished to look like chrome for you shiny guys." The Goth Style will be here next week. But you can order it now if you want to be first in line.

5) Buddy Club Looong Lug Nuts

buddy-club-lugnut.image.jpg

Forged 7075 aluminum open end racing lug nuts with some nice trim details are light and right for your application. (as long as it is 12X1.5mm anyway) "Titanium" look finish, (actually a nice hard clear anodized) Just this one color. Not your average "Buddy Club" if you know what I mean. NOT for OEM wheels. Lots in stock.

back in a couple of weeks with the next pile of goodies.........:biggrin:

Last edited:
lithiumus said:
Hey MJ,
The bead blasted looks really good. It looks very similar to the Type R textured titanium shift knob. How similar is it in person?
G

I like it too but I'm biased. :biggrin: The beads we use to texture the surface must be smaller than ones that are used to texture the OEM Type-r assumng that it is not just a coating and so the surface texture is finer on mine. If it is not a coating, the metal I use in these knobs is different as well (stainless vs Ti) so the finished "color" would not be the same, I can't remember about the Type-R knob. The GruppeM surface finish is a coating, so it is not the same color either. (darker)

Back