• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Garage for my Baby

Awesome garage. How much $$$ are the projector lights on the ceiling? One day my car will look like that.

NeoNSX said:
You have to be the guy in Sydney Nico told me about. Your car is MAADDDDDDD and the garage isn't that bad either. ;) :D I hope we get to meet someday.

when u r in sydney, we can go out together.........

very nice....

BTW, what is that import El Camino looking thing:confused: :confused:

Re: Is that good Garage for my Baby ??

Painted lip looks nice! Although I think it needs another coat... :wink:
Looks more like a showroom than a garage,:biggrin: sweet setup btw!

Jin1976 said:
Awesome garage. How much $$$ are the projector lights on the ceiling? One day my car will look like that.

There HID not projectors and they range in price but those in the pic are about $250 each if I remember correctly.

DV8 said:
Looks more like a showroom than a garage,:biggrin:

Unfortunately so very true...

NSXkur are you ever going to let her come out and play with some other Sydney NSX's? We have invited you out on numerous NSX Club drives and get togethers but you seem extremely reluctant to let your "baby" out of her garage ...

Tell me.... When your "baby" turns 18, will you let her go out then..? :biggrin:

Last edited:
1TITENSX said:
Is this the same NSX that William Sham had in which he did the OEM 02 conversion :confused: I noticed the rims, seats and paint job look the same.

I think it might be. Wilson told me last year that his NSX is in Australia now.

PAUL M said:
the black car has diff. wheels on each side

Vizal said:
Good observation. Wonder why that is :confused:

DTM sell aftermarket wheels... Demonstrating some on the Holden ute...

DV8 said:
Looks more like a showroom than a garage,:biggrin: !

That's because it is a showroom....

This is the website: www.dtm.com.au

AU_NSX said:
Unfortunately so very true...

NSXkur are you ever going to let her come out and play with some other Sydney NSX's? We have invited you out on numerous NSX Club drives and get togethers but you seem extremely reluctant to let your "baby" out of her garage ...

Tell me.... When your "baby" turns 18, will you let her go out then..? :biggrin:

i get this car around one year already......but i drive 1600km only.......

Vizal said:
Good observation. Wonder why that is :confused:

I had a buddy of mine that did the same thing for some of the cars he owned. His theory was that you could only see one side at a time and could have the benefit of having two types of rims on his car.

1TITENSX said:
I had a buddy of mine that did the same thing for some of the cars he owned. His theory was that you could only see one side at a time and could have the benefit of having two types of rims on his car.

Show you more photo of my UTE

DTM Kezzier 20 (2).JPG

Ute LM Mesh.jpg

DTM UTE Mesh.jpg

DTMCOM red brake.JPG

DSC00031.JPG

Last edited:
AU_NSX said:
DTM sell aftermarket wheels... Demonstrating some on the Holden ute...

That's because it is a showroom....

This is the website: www.dtm.com.au

I got a set of Brand new Volk racing TE 37 18" & 19" in Hyper silver for my NSX...... i never fit on the car......cos my brake is too big.....do you have any friends from the NSX club are interested??

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

Last edited:
id be interested but i bet shipping to the US would be expensive??

BTW i love your truck thingy..

nsxot1c said:
id be interested but i bet shipping to the US would be expensive??

BTW i love your truck thingy..

i think cost around AU $ 800 = US $ 576 to send those rim by post office from Sydney to USA

thats his garage in his work place he owns,

AU_NSX: yeah its very hard to ask him to come for a cruise , and soon he will have another one (NSX) in his garage again :biggrin:

NSXkur: I will come to SCW soon, must be looks great

Back