• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New guy in the market, best year for newer NSX?

Had a '17 that I let go when the market was at it's peak and I want to get another one. I could be wrong, but I thought the '17's were mostly loaded with options and newer ones they reduced options to get the cost down. What is the best years to be looking at?

Had a '17 that I let go when the market was at it's peak and I want to get another one. I could be wrong, but I thought the '17's were mostly loaded with options and newer ones they reduced options to get the cost down. What is the best years to be looking at?
Any chance you’re interested in a white on black/red 2017 I’ve got for sale? Located in Calgary but can ship. 11,000 km, mint mint mint. Can provide a million pics, of course. :)

almost all resemble each other but there were some performance upgrades to I think 19 and up as well as front beak painted ( I swapped mine on my 17) . but like others have mentioned some options were included in later years and some I think like carbon roof were unavailable for a while due to supply issues. when I look for new used car I look for the most optioned one as you are paying pennies on the dollar vs when options were ordered new.. obviously it goes without saying if the upgraded performance is deal breaker than go for that year..also the earlier years had a few recalls I think the brake light as well as some gas tanks had issues just make sure that was addressed .. again color mileage mods are all personal choices .. was fortunate to find a 202k 17 build exactly as I would have specced myself about year and half old with less than 5k on clock that was ppf, exhaust added, as well as charging tubes and the front spoiler protection added underneath, orig owner with all oem parts including model of car.,. at that time the price of the car was maybe 2500 more than a lesser optioned one.. could not be happier thus far now it has a whopping 8k on clock lol.. best of luck with your future purchase and look forward too seeing what you end up with..

Back