• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New ITB by Revolution

I have been trying to find more and more info on these due to the performance gains as well as the rarity and bling factor... my problem is finding someone to get them from who is reputeable.. I looked into the sos ones but they are to tall for my DF engine cover if at all possible I want a set that could hid undernieth that due to legality reasons. I have hesitated on turbo due to all the things I would have to remove to ref it if ever needed, this would be significantly easier considering. 7000 sounds like every other power adder on an nsx so I am not surprised...

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...SX/ScienceofSpeed/individual_throttle_bodies/

assy-800.jpg

Back from the dead but not many people will pay 7k for itb's for only 40hp gain. I would rather just get a sc or one of the budget turbo kits out there that has more hp for the dollar. Anyone who will want itb's is doing it for bragging rights and or are n/a purists. I like the 3.8L stroker personally but if I wanted more hp I would just add direct port nitrous for the extra kick.

Back from the dead but not many people will pay 7k for itb's for only 40hp gain. I would rather just get a sc or one of the budget turbo kits out there that has more hp for the dollar. Anyone who will want itb's is doing it for bragging rights and or are n/a purists. I like the 3.8L stroker personally but if I wanted more hp I would just add direct port nitrous for the extra kick.

Yup I do have a 3.8l, and I felt like bragging ;-)

Back