• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW! KAROism JDM Floor Mats for US-Spec NSX

Considering Karo has been around for over 30 years, they don't make any cheaply made products. The mats will last.

Good to know. Wish they came in solid colors tho... Checker would get old quick, especially at $400 a set.. But that's just my opinion. They "look" well made but only time will tell.

This is a very classic "JDM" look and will be period correct years down the road. Get them! :D

On a side note, NSX1145 mentioned it would take about 3 weeks to get them in... surprised how quickly they came in. Karo is a fantastic company and really stick to their time frames.

This is a very classic "JDM" look and will be period correct years down the road. Get them! :D

These to me are more "period" correct for NSX. And look times more elegant than others. Well unless you have red or imola to contrast with...
It's a matter of taste I get it (price aside); but that 70s-80s style just eats my eyes :)

krone_2_02.jpg
krone_2_01.jpg

Last edited:
BOTH sets of Silver/Black Red/Black mats have been sold I had. No more stock at this time.

If you need some mats, feel free to PM me. Lead time is around ~3 weeks.

Are they offered in the dark color as in the right pic?
These to me are more "period" correct for NSX. And look times more elegant than others. Well unless you have red or imola to contrast with...
It's a matter of taste I get it (price aside); but that 70s-80s style just eats my eyes :)

krone_2_02.jpg
krone_2_01.jpg

?

NSX1145 -

Forgive me for being excessively lazy. NSX is put away, under cover, fr*ggin' weather here is rotten below-zero these February nights.

My question is...... the driver's side floor carpet retention "hole" for the floor carpet "hook" (mounted into floor pan below driver). Isn't it on the driver's left for later (newer) model USA/N. America NSX's? 2004 specifically. I recall reading somewhere on 'Prime about having to move this floor mounted "hook" from right to left on newer NSX's to accomodate these mats.

In photos this thread, the "hole" in the driver side Karo mat is on the driver's right side of the mat.

TIA.

Back