• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW! KAROism JDM Floor Mats for US-Spec NSX

We buy these direct from the source in Japan. Even at Japanese rates, these are way over $200... Not sure where you thought you got your Intel, but it's incorrect. If I could get them at $200, our price would be far less than it is... I only wish we had those margins.

I have none in stock, they are made to order. The only ones I have in stock are the trunk mats, but no floor mats. Manufacturing is 1 week, and shipping is 1 week.

I hate you and I hate these, especially cause they are expensive and I found out they look great in my car after I borrowed a set. So now I gotta buy them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate you and I hate these, especially cause they are expensive and I found out they look great in my car after I borrowed a set. So now I gotta buy them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who let you borrow a set :)

NSX1145 -

Forgive me for being excessively lazy. NSX is put away, under cover, fr*ggin' weather here is rotten below-zero these February nights.

My question is...... the driver's side floor carpet retention "hole" for the floor carpet "hook" (mounted into floor pan below driver). Isn't it on the driver's left for later (newer) model USA/N. America NSX's? 2004 specifically. I recall reading somewhere on 'Prime about having to move this floor mounted "hook" from right to left on newer NSX's to accomodate these mats.

In photos this thread, the "hole" in the driver side Karo mat is on the driver's right side of the mat.

TIA.

The hole was on the wrong side on the set I borrowed.

It's really easy to swap the hook over to the side appropriate to engage the grommet in the mat.

- - - Updated - - -

It's really easy to swap the hook over to the side appropriate to engage the grommet in the mat.

it's really easy to swap the hook over to the side appropriate to engage the grommet in the mat.

- - - updated - - -

it's really easy to swap the hook over to the side appropriate to engage the grommet in the mat.

yep!

You guys trip me out.... Dry cleaning floor mats? They see the bottom of your shoes daily, they are meant to get trashed...

You guys trip me out.... Dry cleaning floor mats? They see the bottom of your shoes daily, they are meant to get trashed...

Mats are meant to be cleaned when "trashed." Even if you have OEM mats. Unfortunately the conventional methods are useless on sisal. Dry cleaning sounds crazy, but you gotta try something that works based on how much you are spending on these.

Back