• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New member & Sebring Silver Owner

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forum for years and finally decided to write about my NSX adventure ; ) I bought a completely stock (15/16 inch wheels included) '92 Sebring Silver in 2009... and... There is no other car for me like the NSX, chassis, beauty, history and performance wise...

Some pics:

The way I bought it

06032009190matok.jpg

Its current shape ; )

nsxhdr.jpg

17571310150328652026810.jpg

14917516222948715023710.jpg

Soon some specs and mods...

hyper silver rz?

welcome btw

Silver RS... thinking about RS-D, but I'm not convinced yet about the wheel lip...

Thanks for the welcome ; )

Last edited:
I'd do a front lip before I did a hood.

congrats,but wow it took you 2 years to post your experience...what got you to finaly do it?:smile:

Really nice choice of color!

^ It's an RC Car obviously. :biggrin:

Welcome to Prime, we have a very dry sense of humor here. Fine, it's just me. :tongue:

No yours is not dry... it's just shitty... :biggrin:

Nice car. Took you long enough to post her up on prime. All the cool guys have sebring silver NSXs.:cool:

Very cool! Where did you end up buying it? What production number was the car? I only ask because I always wondered what happened to my first NSX. It was a '92 Sebring Silver / Onyx (black) with a 5-speed, and last time I tracked it many years ago it was in Metarie, LA. Always thought it would be funny if the car ended up on here. :)

Here some mods & specs:

- Advan Racing RS in 17x8 (front) 18x10 (rear), with 215/40/17 Pirelli PZERO Nero, 265/35/18 PZERO Rosso tires.

- Tein Flex @ default Tein height settings (perfect handling and still city drivable) with Electronic Damping Force Controller installed.

- NSX-R Front chassis reinforcement bars.

- Taitec GT Lightweight Exhaust System.

- NA2 smoked NSX-R rear wing & rear valence.

- NSX-R door badges.

- Custom Security & Sound Systems with ScienceofSpeed subwoofer enclosure and 3-way independent speakers (Hertz 10" Subwoofer, Bass, Mid & High frequencies cones).

- Scienceofspeed 2DIN Center Console.

- JDM coinholder switch panel, constant & momentary switches for various uses.

- All LED Interior illumination set.

- Sparco Globe X Shift Knob.

More Pics

NSX-honda-acura.jpg

nsx-pirelli-pzero-advan-racing-rs.jpg

honda-nsx-interior.jpg

honda-nsx-v6-vtec-motor-engine.jpg

nsx-r-badge.jpg

PD: No antenna mod installed... yet... :cool:

What do you think is the best place to buy an NSX-R style NA1 front hood ? Which one do you prefer between VIS Racing (my first option), Taitec, Seibon, etc.? Thx & regards.

Last edited:
Back