• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX may be launched at Tokyo Show this month.

With the new NSX being unveiled soon, I think there is a very real possibility that it will re-kindle big interest in the vintage NSX models. This looks very much like some of the older Honda mini bikes that were produce in the 1960s-1970's. That are now very sought after if you can find one. Only difference is those were mass produced originally sold for $500 now a super clean bike sells for $4000.. NSX not mass produced, originally sold for $88k.. The future could be very interesting. Thoughts?

Correction to the OP.

Original asking price for the '91 NSX was $60,000.00, not $88k.

'92 sticker was raised to $65,000.00

I still have my car's orginal sticker.

I still have my 1969 CT-70H, Gold, 3-speed auto...got it for my 15th birthday...

With the new NSX being unveiled soon, I think there is a very real possibility that it will re-kindle big interest in the vintage NSX models. This looks very much like some of the older Honda mini bikes that were produce in the 1960s-1970's. That are now very sought after if you can find one. Only difference is those were mass produced originally sold for $500 now a super clean bike sells for $4000.. NSX not mass produced, originally sold for $88k.. The future could be very interesting. Thoughts?

Correction to the OP.

Original asking price for the '91 NSX was $60,000.00, not $88k.

'92 sticker was raised to $65,000.00

I still have my car's orginal sticker.

-

True... for those years

My 2000 window sticker is $88,000

-

I still have my 1969 CT-70H, Gold, 3-speed auto...got it for my 15th birthday...

I have a 1971 Honda ct 70 h as well. Was totally re-done. I'll post a pic.
The H's are the 4 speed w/ "Hand" clutch.

Actually. I think I did a post on here when I first got it. I had one as a kid (was a 3 speed auto) and always wanted to get another as an adult. I rip it up and down the development and local streets. Fun!

Last edited:
Back