• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX owner in Notheast

Congrats. You should have come to the car show at UCONN yesterday. There were 6 Prime members & 7 total NSXs there. Clembeauch has some info on a car show coming up May 7th at CCSU and there is one coming up May 6th at E.O. Smith high school (south end of UCONN campus). Hopefully once the details are found, they will get posted in this forum.

Great to have you. We just missed you for our run to Uconn. I'm out of Wallingford so we'll have to get together soon. You've come to the right club for an owner, that much I can promise you.

:biggrin:

shinny930 said:
Well I just my NSX red/ivory from NJ so there's another NSX in Conn.

NSX-STOCK May 21, Bridgewater NJ...the northeast's largest turnout of the year. 70 NSX's!:biggrin:

Hello & Welcome aboard; It great fun to hang out - Im going to the Bridgewater NSX Day- Mike a great host & will be a fun drive im sure..Super Food at Fudd's next door to the dealership.. I send u a PM / or email in a week or so & hook up Regards Clem ( PS did you call me a while Back??)
I was a poor connection & I didnt get your call back ##:smile: :smile:

Welcome to the NSX community. I won't hold it against you that you removed a NSX from NJ. :biggrin:

Don,
CT is the place to be if you're an NSX.
Shinny930,
Glad to have you aboard. There has been talk of a CT rally. Meeting at some restaurant or other place of interest. If you have any suggestions, feel free to voice them. Harbor Yard (?) was mentioned along with Rookies (Cromwell) or Hooters. I think we now have 3-4 new NSXs this year in state. Excellent.
Jesse

Back