• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX Owner

Congrats and welcome. I like the location of your photo shoot. The other day when I was driving through the pass, I noticed that none of the wind mills were churning, even though it was windy. What's up with that? Did the birds win? :D

congrats on the car and welcome!

Congratulations and welcome to the board. Now go out and have fun with the car.

Gotta love that Silverstone and I do!!!!
Welcome to you and the sweet ride! Great location for a photoshoot and nice pics. Thanks!

Also, not to hi-jack, but avalon96 was curious to see the wheels pshopped to black.
I always love to oblige. Here they are powdercoated black (i.e shiny). Flat black will cost you extra. :biggrin:

Welcome again AmigaOS!!
Terry
T-Med

wMTIxMDA3MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

T-Med said:
Gotta love that Silverstone and I do!!!!
Welcome to you and the sweet ride! Great location for a photoshoot and nice pics. Thanks!

Also, not to hi-jack, but avalon96 was curious to see the wheels pshopped to black.
I always love to oblige. Here they are powdercoated black (i.e shiny). Flat black will cost you extra. :biggrin:

Welcome again AmigaOS!!
Terry
T-Med

wMTIxMDA3MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

T-Med:

Excellent work. Thanks for the Pshop and quick reply. Looks amazing. Are you thinking what I am thinking amigo? How much extra for flat black Tmed??

Congrats on a beautiful NSX. It looks an awful lot like supra2nv's (Jack) NSX that he sold about a year ago. Does it have Taitec GTLW exhaust?

Thanks everyone it's great to be an NSX owner and a part of this community of NSX people.

So six days and 720 miles later it has been GREAT fun.

I loved the rawness (sound, road feel, 9k red line etc.) of my S2000 and really love the NSX for going to an even higher level in all areas plus the ones the S2000 left to its big brother to reach..

SPA_S2000 said:
Welcome.

You will find that many of us have very fond memories of our previous S2000s.
I was just going to type the same thing.

S2002NSX,

Glad to hear you will never let it go. The Silverstone NSX is an outstanding color. I have Kaiser Silver and love it also.

NSX-Tuner said:
Congrats and welcome. I like the location of your photo shoot. The other day when I was driving through the pass, I noticed that none of the wind mills were churning, even though it was windy. What's up with that? Did the birds win? :D

Hi

Congrats AmigaOS..great color.

And to NSX-Tuner..you know it will blow like hell when they turn all those fans on :biggrin:

Regards

Back