• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX owner!!!

Well its a good day for me, as i am a new member to the NSX community! I have lurked on this site for quite some time, and finally decided i really wanted one for myself. So i sold my single turbo MKIV supra, which was making 640 rwhp, and bought myself a 92' Formula red NSX mint condition with average miles (78k).
Alot of my friends were telling me that i was crazy to do this, but i had made up my mind along time ago that i wanted an NSX. The looks cannot be beat, although the hp is lacking, lol. Anyhow, the car should arrive here in a enlosed transporter mid next week, so no pics of the car yet. First thing on the mod agenda is lowering it and getting some new wheels and then painting the black roof red. Then installing a sound system.
I hope to be a active member of the community and meet some new faces with this new purchase.

Proud new NSX owner,
Jay

some pics of my old supra. :frown:
mysupra.jpg

cnc012.jpg

Congratulations on the new NSX! I'm sure you'll love it even more in a year than you do now. Post pics when you take delivery. Cheers.

Congrats on your new ride and please post soon pics as soon as you get:smile: !!! Your supra looks great and super clean!!!:eek:

wow, your supra looks super clean. one of the best looking examples that i have seen.

Welcome to the forums. :smile: I hope you enjoy your new baby. MAke sure you read the "Secrets of the NSX" thread and the FAQ. Searching the forums is another excellent way to get info and not duplicate threads.

First thing on the mod agenda is lowering it and getting some new wheels and then painting the black roof red.

Yeah man.......you are speaking my language:biggrin:
I'm also new here but there's no wrong in saying WELCOME:biggrin:

welcome. I like the Supras as well.

Are those purple/cyan (cam?) sprockets left exposed like that or is that just for show? I can't imagine you'd want that left open.

Wow, that really is a nice Supra! I noticed Texas reg/inspection stickers on the Supra, right? Where are you located?

Welcome to the club!
- Z

Props for going with the nsx over the supra, it must have been a hard decision. Welcome.

Hi, im located in houston. i live in the westheimer/kirkwood area.

Cool, you are in my neck of the woods. In fact, now that I think about it, I remember seeing your car turning from Kirkwood to Westheimer.....and I thought that was the nicest Supra I've ever seen.

Welcome to the club. If you're free, some NSX guys are meeting tomorrow after work at Champs(off 610 and Post Oak area) for a bite/drinks. Feel free to stop in and introduce yourself!

Regards,
- Z

Congrats and welcome!!

:cool:

Congrats on the purchase, you should be very pleased :) Nice Supra btw, Look like it means business.
As for the hp, there's lots of ways to get your fix:wink:

Thanks for all the compliments on the ol' supra guys. Well it's been a long week, but my new/used NSX finally got here!!! It took them a lil over a week to get it here, felt like the longest week of my life, lol. But i didnt sit idley by, i have already ordered some 18/19 wheels and tires, lowering springs, and some stuff from SOS. I was hoping all the parts woulda got here before the car arrived so i could start modding it right away, but what you gonna do?! I'll be posting pics of the before and after transformation, so stay tuned.

thanks,
jay

Back