• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSXGT photos

Guys. Just got back from a long break where I went to NSXPO 05' and had a blast and Europe.

On my arrival I've been given the news that a US import magazine has agreed to use my car as a the cover in early 06.

Here is a preview, can't share too many

Still can't get over NSXPO 05.
Thanx guys.
Nico
_F4U1189.jpg
_F4U1244.jpg
_F4U1162.jpg

_F4U1207.jpg

I have to say your car is BY FAR the best looking NSX I have ever seen.

Nico
Amazing looking ride. It was great having the opportunity to spend some time with you at XPO :smile: Let me know when your alcohol blood (=more alcohol than blood) level goes back to normal :eek:
Alan

More pics..more pics..more pics!!

Love the car Nico, it is awesome. How do you drive anywhere with it that low? I would have a hard time just getting out of my neighborhood with the front bumper still on the car.

Nico,

Thanks for the eye candy. By far, the best looking NSX....
Your interior is spot on.

Looks great Nico!
& nice meeting you at NSXPO.
One question, How do you keep the front end looking so good?
Thats LOW!
Do you gave a spare for photo shoots? LOL LOL
Keep up the good work!
Mark

Tease us more with a side shot. :biggrin:

WoW that is sweeeettttttt...............
Great Job

Thanx for the comments guys.

RP- the brakes are on. These photos were taken just before NSXPO. The brakes are awesome and they're unbeatable for the price!

MCM- How do I keep the front end so good ? I pick my routes and rarely go to areas I'm unfamiliar with. And last some serious angles baby to get over obstacles :) Is your son still coming to OZ ?

ghostrider- My car is around 3"-3.5" of the ground all round but by far the hardest is the front end cos it sticks/ overhang is huge. That photo is deceiving it makes it look my car is literally of the floor. I have side on shots but I dont want to upset the photographer or the mag. As I said to MCM I plan things and take some serious angles it takes me around 5-10 mins to get out of the house and around the same to get in.

climberao- alan man after I left NSXPO I went to Las Vegas and as FuryNSX knows I got hammered 3 nights 3 strikes haha . I got back to Australia and I was gone and Europe was lame after US and XPO.

NSX01- It was taken by my mate a proffessional photographer in Easton Chang. you can see more of his work on www.eastonchang.com

nsx3.0- The pic below has been posted before its the only side pic i can post at the moment.

wheelman- Those are Recaro SPG II's I'm a size 36-38 jeans and these seats are made for up to 34 jeans . Depending on your frame I'd go for the Pole Positions up to 36 for sure unfortunately the PP's are an exclusive for the US market for u big US blokes. I've had the seats for a year and go for a few 2-3 hour drives its ok but definitely not for a daily PP's I would.
fury- Randy!!! how are u mate ?! Can't believe XPO was nearly 2 months ago. You wouldnt believe somebody stole my XPO bag with my digital camera and my cam covers the painted ones far out I was pissed cos I lose my core charge as well. anyways keep in touch over PM. thanx for everything mate.
I can't be bothered with the valve caps I have had 8 rays caps stolen and I rarely park my car unattended.

Also, guys I've got a video from a recent advertising shoot its around 54mb 2 mins long can any1 help me compress and host it ?

Thanx Nico

_F4U8705.jpg

_F4U8701.jpg

NSXBOX said:
fury- Randy!!! how are u mate ?! Can't believe XPO was nearly 2 months ago. You wouldnt believe somebody stole my XPO bag with my digital camera and my cam covers the painted ones far out I was pissed cos I lose my core charge as well. anyways keep in touch over PM. thanx for everything mate.
I can't be bothered with the valve caps I have had 8 rays caps stolen and I rarely park my car unattended.
No way!!!! :eek: That absolutely bites!!! :frown: Was that taken on the way back from NSXPO? Was it carryon? Or check-in baggage? Is the airline covering any of it?

Back