• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner 1992 red black cleveland ohio!!!

Hello prime I just picked up my nsx last month and I am new to forums thats why it has taken me so long to post i couldn't figure out how to register my account ha. I picked up my NSX in Charlotte and trailered it home to OHIO. Since I've gotten it home i pulled the radio out the windows out and I put on order some cam seals valve cover gaskets and plugs for the car. the car was well documented but i noticed the guy had the dealer put in ngk copper plugs so i went ahead and ordered the original laser platnums for the car. the valve cover gaskets look they are leaking so i figured while doing those i would do the cam seals.i pulled the speakers out because i only had the passenger door working and the driver window was going up
slow so i ordered a regulator kit from one of the members on here hugo i think his name is. the car has 73,000 miles all stock non molested I am excited for spring.
IMG_1110.jpgIMG_1111.jpgIMG_1215.jpgIMG_1113.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1173.jpg
    IMG_1173.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
love the red with black roof, best exterior colour combo ever! really highlights the F-16 inspired cockpit. I also like the old school 5-spokes and exhaust tips. if it were me, I wouldn't change a thing.

welcome to the club...

Your approach as a new owner is great.
Getting the maintenance done to bring the car back to original condition is the right move.
It sounds like one of the few remaining stock NSX's is in good hands.

Welcome to the forum and NSX ownership - great looking car - wow, I'm always impressed when someone finds an early example that has low mileage and in basically original condition! Kinda reminded me of my first purchase; Red / Black 91 that I bought from a gentlemen in Charlotte - all original and in great shape. Nicely done and congratulations. Jay

Come on now, what beats having a new red black nsx of your very own? Doesn't get much better than that! Happy Motoring!

My first NSX was a Red/Black/Ivory and I still miss that car. Congratulations on the great find. You'll never regret the purchase.

Yay! another Buckeye. Nice car, Welcome!!!

Last edited:
Welcome & A Huge CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Congrats and Welcome to the Love Affair!
Great looking NSX and love the way you had her all covered up properly
and the Bullet Deflectors on the sides and front of it for transport!:)
You'll get a long / fit right in just fine around here! Enjoy!

Back