• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner - 1995-T Monaco Blue 5-Speed

Well I finally got my dream car for Christmas, a 1995 NSX-T with 105K. It's Monaco blue, 5-speed, white seats, staggered Falken Torque 5 wheels, Wings West front chin spoiler, R side skirts, R wing, 2005 gauge cluster, ARK exhaust and some other small things done to the car.

Got some of the stuff I want done to it, put black seats in, Tein springs are here and Bilstein shocks are on the way, Rota G-Force wheels 18x10 (R) 17x8 (F) are on the way and SOS Endura Lite exhaust installed.

There's some problems I need to address with the interior, radio bezel is broken, glove box hinges don't work (so you open it and the door falls off haha), previous owner mutilated the bulkhead to install two MTX subs backwards (?). Engine needs a couple of seals, nothing drastic and all stuff that will be fun to do. It has an appointment with the dealership to get the timing belt done.

Anyways, that's my new NSX!

Thanks guys. Here's the original listing where we found the car: http://www.ebay.com/itm/381050484766

The seats are for sale, however they are re-wrapped, but it was a very good job. Although the black seats look so much better. They are in good condition but do have their issues; first there is a spot on the outer sides where it was rubbing. I got them as clean as I could, but if you look closely you can see them. There's also the pigtail on the RH seat I had to clip to get the black 1991 seats into the 1995. The pigtail is included. $1,099 shipped OBO.

We have other parts if you guys are needing anything, picked up a 1991 parts car before getting this one.. Had some really nice pieces on it, less than 100K. Let me know what you're looking for or give me a call at 417-935-2443

- - - Updated - - -

here is a couple of the items we are selling...

001.jpg013.jpg1.jpg8.jpg9.jpg016.jpg016.jpg

Last edited:
Back