• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner 2000 spa yellow "VANESSA"

welcome..we have some RI owners in the nsxca,good guys and gals.

Sweet ride. Long time ago I was hanging with Jose (Previous, Previous owner) when I was in LA. We BS'd,hit up IN and OUT burger, and crusied to the South Coast Acura meet. Good times, best of luck.

3f7d7476.jpg

c0a7cae5.jpg

a9e85d3b.jpg

Last edited:
good luck with her, looks like a nice car. I dunno how well I would fit in that seat though :biggrin:

Tastefully done! Welcome to the community and enjoy her. Any more upgrades in near future? (not that you need any) lol

Thinking of getting the NSX-R steering wheel also the the Carbon 6: super GT mirror (if I can get my hands on one)

This is Jose's old car! It's nicely done. I'd love to sit in those seats. Are they power or converted to manual?

Definitely not Stacey's skirts. This is a widebody. He put a lot of money into this car, I'm surprised he sold it as is and didn't part it out. Good deal for Rogerd. Jose did a nice job with the car. I really like this car a lot.

Where in RI are you?....I'm going to be in East Greenwich on May 12th helping my outlaws...I MEAN IN LAWS....get their home ready for sale.
I think I might be bringing my NSX for the ride.

Where in RI are you?....I'm going to be in East Greenwich on May 12th helping my outlaws...I MEAN IN LAWS....get their home ready for sale.
I think I might be bringing my NSX for the ride.

North providence

Vanessa is pretty serious looking. I went to URI and like to drive up there at least a few times a year (still a hike to North Providence though).

That looks awesome, I remember it for sale

Welcome to the community, hope to see you at some of the events throughout the year so we can see your baby in person. Nice...

Tytus

Back