• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner '95

nice ,welcome to Pa for another Na1 targa:smile:

Congratulations and welcome to the ownership experience! I don't know how long you've been on the site and how much research you did .. but you might also want to become familiar with the Wiki content on this site. You can find the NSX Wiki on the red action bar at the top of most pages. It represents years of Q&As and distilled information from thousands of posts over the years and is organized into section for convenience .. but it also has its own search engine on the first page. Unfortunately, the Wiki is now locked down from updates but, hey, you just bought a 22 year old car so most of the information is probably still valid. But the first thing you should know is that the timing belt needs to be changed every 7 or 9 years or 80k miles which ever is less so your car should at least be on its 3rd timing belt so don't delay .. a failure is expensive to the engine. Good luck .. and enjoy

Welcome from another owner with the same color combo- it's a very pretty one. You got a great price too.

Congratulations. Great to see another one in PA. Excellent color. You won't regret it. I am just down the road from you in Downingtown. Got my 94 about 3 years for under 40k with only 47K miles. I think you got a fantastic deal. NSX prime is by far the best car forum/club site out there. Amazing community and incredibly helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out and it would great to meet up.

Back