• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner here

Bought her 2 weeks ago in CA and drove her back to OK.

1992 that had 144K...

100_2511.JPG

100_2572.jpg

100_2636.jpg

Less than a week in...

IMG_0994.jpg

Congratulation. Welcome to the club.:biggrin:

Welcome and congrats on your Purchase. Looks like you are going to have fun with it. The NSX isn't known to be the king of autocross. What are you competing against?

Welcome and congrats on your Purchase. Looks like you are going to have fun with it. The NSX isn't known to be the king of autocross. What are you competing against?

Yeah I had quite a but of understeer. Picked up another set of 15/16s that I'll probably put some Kuhmo XSs on before the next one.

Competition is a bixed bag. BMWs, CRXs, Miatas, Porsches. I've never driven a RWD car in anger so it was a learning experience. I'm usre next month will be better.

Yeah I had quite a but of understeer. Picked up another set of 15/16s that I'll probably put some Kuhmo XSs on before the next one.

Competition is a bixed bag. BMWs, CRXs, Miatas, Porsches. I've never driven a RWD car in anger so it was a learning experience. I'm usre next month will be better.

You might want to look into getting a NSX-R front swaybar and the STMPO chassis bar which will help turn in. Maybe some bilsteins on the lower perch setting too. These are popular suspension options that are more reasonable on your pocketbook than coilovers.

You might want to look into getting a NSX-R front swaybar and the STMPO chassis bar which will help turn in. Maybe some bilsteins on the lower perch setting too. These are popular suspension options that are more reasonable on your pocketbook than coilovers.

Yeah I was looking at swaybars. I have a few other wear items to sort out first. I'm not ready to drop the perches on the Bilsteins. I usually do my own alignments but I'm not ready to tackle an NSX alignment yet.

Congrats and welcome!

Ouch ouch ouch...02 update candidate?

I don't think I have any extra front end parts in the attic but I'll take a look. Did you understeer into something?

Ouch ouch ouch...02 update candidate?

I don't think I have any extra front end parts in the attic but I'll take a look. Did you understeer into something?

I snap oversteered into a wall :redface:

no 02 update, the guys at synergy are parting out a 91, I am going to go pick up the parts I need on sunday :)

I've always preferred the pop-ups anyways :tongue:

I snap oversteered into a wall :redface:

That was my other guess. The NSX will do that to you w/o the non-comp beam and bushings. They totally eliminate that snap oversteer. Frankly, I've done it at Hallett a couple of times.

no 02 update, the guys at synergy are parting out a 91, I am going to go pick up the parts I need on sunday :)

I've always preferred the pop-ups anyways :tongue:

I was just there over lunch. Kyong is trying to overcharge me on a hood. Let me know what time you're going over there, I'll come w/ my NSX.

Last edited:
That was my other guess. The NSX will do that to you w/o the non-comp beam and bushings. They totally eliminate that snap oversteer. Frankly, I've done it at Hallett a couple of times.

I was just there over lunch. Kyong is trying to overcharge me on a hood. Let me know what time you're going over there, I'll come w/ my NSX.

I should be getting there around 12 or so

Back