• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner In KC

Saturday in the parking lot of Bed Bath & Beyond in Overland Park I meet the owner of a Beautiful RED/BLACK 94 NSX. He said it was purchased in Schumburg, IL with only 54,000 miles with Black and Chrome wheels... Dan, I believe was his name....welcome to the NSX Club:smile:

The rest of you...we need to get out and drive sometime...Gary, your the ring leader, let's get it set up!

Saturday in the parking lot of Bed Bath & Beyond in Overland Park I meet the owner of a Beautiful RED/BLACK 94 NSX. He said it was purchased in Schumburg, IL with only 54,000 miles with Black and Chrome wheels... Dan, I believe was his name....welcome to the NSX Club:smile:

The rest of you...we need to get out and drive sometime...Gary, your the ring leader, let's get it set up!

I agree, we need a drive. :biggrin: I'm have'nt been out for a long time. Still lurking and really want to get out.

Pete

Pete, I'm surprised we didn't see you at the S2000 event at LS Honda a few weeks back. Several of us NSX's were in attendance. And yes, I'll try to put together a drive. SOON! Gary

Back