• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner in SF Bay Area

Hello all, just acquired a 2005 Red/Tan NSX-T. Love the car and hope to meet some fellow owners in the SF Bay area.

Chris Mani

Welcome and congrats. How about some details and pics?

I said hello already in your other thread but I will post here too. Give us some details on the car. Is it all stock? Any mods?

Welcome Chris. Hope you can make it to some of our meets.

Thanks for the welcome! Very happy to own this car as my wife and I have admired the NSX for a long time.

Details:

Bought from Acura of Concord
2005 Formula Red/tan
T-top
21,831 miles - originally owned by a guy in Valencia CA
All stock-no mods at all
Looks brand new inside and out
paid $58,000

I'd like to go meets and get to know some you guys. There are some nice drives around the house here in Lafayette, but police know this too...

One question if I may: can anyone recommend a good hardwired ipod solution and a local shop who could do the work?

thanks again for the welcome....I'll post some pics later today.

Chris

You got a good deal at 58K, didn't they want low 70s for that at first?:smile:

Thanks for the welcome! Very happy to own this car as my wife and I have admired the NSX for a long time.

Details:

Bought from Acura of Concord
2005 Formula Red/tan
T-top
21,831 miles - originally owned by a guy in Valencia CA
All stock-no mods at all
Looks brand new inside and out
paid $58,000

I'd like to go meets and get to know some you guys. There are some nice drives around the house here in Lafayette, but police know this too...

One question if I may: can anyone recommend a good hardwired ipod solution and a local shop who could do the work?

thanks again for the welcome....I'll post some pics later today.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Check out the thread below. It appears SOS has a solution that several NSX owners are happy with and were able to install themselves.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117793

Instructions from Hapa88

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=969419&postcount=5

Good luck with iPod project.

Mike

Back