• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner - Toronto, Canada - JH4NA115XPT000419

Hello PRIME!!!

I have been creeping this site for years, joined last year, and finally pulled the trigger last week. I am no stranger to Hondas. The NSX has been a dream since I started driving. I have already learned so much from this site and I hope to be able to contribute one day.

The car being 25 years old and high mileage needed a little TLC as would be expected. So when I got her home she got a quick detailing, changed all the fluids, aligned the side skirts a little better and just cleaned up some odds and ends (fixed trunk release, horn, etc).

My plans for this car right now are to add gas and enjoy. Over the winter I will start tackling other things like refinishing the wheels and other mostly cosmetic stuff but for now I am just going to enjoy it.

Here are some pics...

This was my first car. I'm taking everything I learned building that one to make my NSX peferct.
4060045082_0ae7ed50e5_o.jpg

Bringing her home. We blew a tire on the trailer half way.
20170526_131948.jpg
20170526_131447.jpg

Monel Key
20170526_214137.jpg

20170527_140017.jpg
20170527_140022.jpg
20170527_145247.jpg
20170527_145241.jpg
20170530_201244.jpg
20170530_231810.jpg

As she sits now.
20170531_210604.jpg

** The car has an NA1 Type R style cluster in MPH. If anyone has a Canadian cluster in KPH for sale let me know or I would also be willing to trade.**
20170604_132852.jpg

Welcome. was it already in Canada or did you import it?

Congrats man! That was the one on sale in Rochester. Has a nice list of mods. Mileage is up there but who cares. Look forward to seeing it in person.

Welcome to Canadian owners club. Your car looks nice and it's nicely modded, nothing too much.. 02+ Oem rims are my favorite, they are perfect on the car! Keep them, they worth a nice little stack right now.. Congrats from Montréal!

Another one added to the inventory in Canada! Good to see, as some might be going stateside, considering the value of our Canadian peso.

Congrats man! That was the one on sale in Rochester. Has a nice list of mods. Mileage is up there but who cares. Look forward to seeing it in person.

Yes from Rochester. It does have some miles on her but I'll take good care of her.

Welcome to Canadian owners club. Your car looks nice and it's nicely modded, nothing too much.. 02+ Oem rims are my favorite, they are perfect on the car! Keep them, they worth a nice little stack right now.. Congrats from Montréal!

I will be in Montreal this weekend for Formula 1. Come say hi if you see me.

Another one added to the inventory in Canada! Good to see, as some might be going stateside, considering the value of our Canadian peso.

It was very painful converting the funds to USD but still I feel it was worth it. Amazing car!

Nice NSX! Congratulations and welcome!

Thanks!:biggrin:

Welcome to ownership. I am in Toronto, too.

Converting to USD, couldn't you have bought one in Canada instead?
Even after the conversion and taxes it was still better priced then most Canadian ones plus this one had some good extras. Had the dollar been a little closer to par it would have been a sweeter deal obviously. Plus this one has a clean title.

Most NSXs I saw before this one had rebuilt titles which I was trying to avoid. One issue I came across before landing this one was a car I was going to pick up in Quebec. I had talked to the seller worked out some details and was ready to drive out to see it. I went to get a Used Vehicle Package and it showed no brands and a clean title. It was an original Canadian car so I had a friend at Acura run the vin to check dealer service history.

Honda had declared that vin as "destroyed." His boss curious how it had a clean title got a Carfax on it and there was $52,000 accident report in 2001 from an Ontario owner. Then the car was sent to Quebec.

Obviously I walked away from that one.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Back