• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new prime member from Australia

Hello to all my fellow nsx enthusiasts,
Ive owned my 94 formula red nsx for 10 years now and have loved every minute of it.
I've been a long time follower of this site and garnished alot of info from the archives and i thought it was finally time to pull my weight and register and buy a subsciption to nsxprime.
I really appreciate the wealth of information that is provided by primers who have alot more knowledge on these cars than i have and its been invaluable.
Here in Australia, only 180 nsx's were released during 1991-2005, so there is limited knowledge on these cars here and your insights are greatly appreciated.
I look forward to chatting to you guys in the future.

I thought all cars in Australia looked like this:

Just kidding. Welcome to Prime. Post some pictures of your car.

Last edited:
Welcome!
Back in the late 80s I visited Australia to meet up with an old Friend named Kingsley Looker (a former pro surfer from Manley New South Wales). Then I went west to Perth/Freemantle...what a great country and even better people.

I thought all cars in Australia looked like this:

Just kidding. Welcome to Prime. Post some pictures of your car.
Ahh, the old XC ford falcon V8.
Mad max would be proud of that replica.
If only i could fit that blower in the back of my nsx.
I will post some pics soon.
Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome!
Back in the late 80s I visited Australia to meet up with an old Friend named Kingsley Looker (a former pro surfer from Manley New South Wales). Then I went west to Perth/Freemantle...what a great country and even better people.
Thanks for the compliments Tomcat,
I have similar feelings for your country and people.

Back