• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW~! Procars NSX-R Wing added~!!!

Perfect looking supercar. It looks fast too. I would love to compare it with Saleen S7. Very very nice widebody NSX.

Congratulations, this is one of my favourite NSX’s.
There is so much love in detail.
Seems that the PROCAR spoiler is made for your car.
I told you before that the NSX-R spoiler don’t will disturb the JGTC widebody optic.

Have much fun with your new part…..I’m not sure if you ever will install your GT wing again.
I havent do that since nearly 2 years now.
Looking forward seeing the PROCAR NSX-R NA 1 hood at your car soon.

Do you have an 3rd brake light? I'm hoping the NSX-R wing will be produced with the 3rd brake light in the future...
Procar plan to produce a limited edition of 5 spoilers with...I hate to say this.....PORSCHE GT black LED brake light.
Because I have to change the mold, the price of that version will be much higher than the standard NSX-R spoiler.

Procar plan to produce a limited edition of 5 spoilers with...I hate to say this.....PORSCHE GT black LED brake light.
Because I have to change the mold, the price of that version will be much higher than the standard NSX-R spoiler.

I can't wait to see what that'll look like! Any guesses as to how much more it will be?

Procar Specials said:
Congratulations, this is one of my favourite NSX’s.
There is so much love in detail.
Seems that the PROCAR spoiler is made for your car.
I told you before that the NSX-R spoiler don’t will disturb the JGTC widebody optic.

Have much fun with your new part…..I’m not sure if you ever will install your GT wing again.
I havent do that since nearly 2 years now.
Looking forward seeing the PROCAR NSX-R NA 1 hood at your car soon.

NOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

okay guys, my wing is gonna be up for sale on the classified section soon. hahaha.. jk. wait maybe.... gotta see what this new wing w/ LED looks like.... :cool: :biggrin:

Back