• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Seats (CUSTOM) & Wheel

I overhauled the interior. I will get the finished pics, its just at the dealer right now but heres the seats and wheel.
Thanx Scorp for the re-sizing.

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

wow... those seats look great... should have been a factory option! :biggrin:

Are you going to retrim the dash like the NA1 Type R?? Nice seats!

Where did you get the seats done ?

Through my buddy @ Auto Glass Plus in Newmarket. The guy that did them said they were the hardest seats he has ever done. Over 100 some pieces to the seat.

Those suede seat looks terrific.

Please enlighten me, why were these seats so hard. Would like to know why NSX-seats would be any harder than the seats from any other car.

Please enlighten me, why were these seats so hard. Would like to know why NSX-seats would be any harder than the seats from any other car.

The area surrounded by the stitching is a piece. Quite a few pieces to the seat, therefore lots of stitching. Your average seat does not have as many pieces. He re-stitched the seats better then what the factory did ( I couldn't believe some of the stitching ). The red inserts you see are removable. He made the side bolsters bigger and made some of the padding. He has done alot of classic car's, muscle cars, and high end domestics. The seats for these types of vehicles have half as many pieces. He was impressed by how light they were and the fact that they were power.

If you you would like I can take closer pics of the stitching and the rest of the work he did to my interior?

The gentlemen that did them is very reputable, and he did an excellent job on my seats. He has been in this trade for over 30 years.

very nicely done. i was thinking about doing the same but had no pics to go by. Thanks for the pics.

Back