• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW SHOES......finally

purdy

She sure looks purdy; hope you don't mind

nsx027.jpg

Nice, reminds me of the enkei's. Very nice, I like the bling

its funny how 19's looks so nice on such a small car like the nsx but it would ridiculous on my car.

they definitly look awesome and they go perfectly with the nsx but they also look like they weight 40 lbs a wheel without tires. how heavy are those? i know a light 19 inch wheel is already over 30 lbs. and those don't look light at all.

thanks for all the compliments. As for the weights, I did not weigh them but I know they are much lighter than the 19 inch Axis wheels I had on my Z. Thanks again

wow, that is surprising. then there is definitly no down fall for riding around in those wheels.

As for the offsets....I think they are aggresive as you can be without sticking out. I think the look is perfect though. A very mean look. Fronts are +34 rears +35. Thanks again for all the positve comments. I will post some more pics if it ever stops raining in Cleveland....

Back