• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW Spec Miata Classifieds (and more) website

sjs

Legendary Member
First off, a big Thank You to Lud for allowing an old regular here to post this.

I recently opened a new website for Spec Miata racers to address what many of us saw as a long-standing problem. At specmiataclassifieds.com the central focus is FREE classifieds and unfiltered information from racers and vendors/suppliers. The goal is a place to sell and discuss all things related to the largest amateur road racing class in the country. Anyone who has spent time on that other SM website knows that classifieds for even small items co$t, and strict rules prevent discussion of suppliers who are not paid advertisers, or products that compete with those that are. We think more information is better and the market will reward those who deserve it. Also, our site does not “take a position” on topics, and posts are never censored for merely having a difference of opinion with those who run it. Keep it civilized, but say what you think.

So if you are racing Spec Miata or just want to know more about it, please stop by and register, and please spread the word that there is a new and friendly Free-for-All catering to the class.

Thanks!

Steve Scheifler
www.specmiataclassifieds.com

thats a good idea. You should suggest/force the users to put the location and price of the cars.

Thanks guys. As for rules on classifieds, I definitely need to communicate recommendations for what makes them work best, but my strong preference in most things is to educate rather than legislate. Hopefully I can get away with that while the site is small.

Mirroredshades, a couple of our vendors can build one for you about as cheaply as you can, to whatever level you need.

Back