• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"New" STACK System w/ CF bezel

This STACK System is "Brand New", never installed. The kit includes: Digital head unit; all hardware; carbon fiber bezel; instruction manual; and installation manual for the NSX.

I paid someone $350 to translate the entire install & users manual into english.This system is specifically made for the NSX and will work with all year NSX's.

To all that attended this years NSXPO 2003, Mark Johnson from Dali Racing had this same STACK system installed in his red trophy race NSX.

$2400, includes shipping anywhere in the U.S.

Attachments

• stack. taitec cf lights 001.jpg
    stack. taitec cf lights 001.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 856
Last edited:
It replaces the OEM gauge cluster and allow you to have them digitally displayed. And you can also switch from fuel to oil temp, to speedometer, etc....I thnk you get the picture

Also, it has different options for you to monitor, and it also has an option to record your lap times and laps...for you track hounds:)

*All options are to be purchased seperately from a authorized U.S STACK System vendor.

ZRO260B4U said:
It replaces the OEM gauge cluster and allow you to have them digitally displayed. And you can also switch from fuel to oil temp, to speedometer, etc....I thnk you get the picture

Also, it has different options for you to monitor, and it also has an option to record your lap times and laps...for you track hounds:)

*All options are to be purchased seperately from a authorized U.S STACK System vendor.

Ahhhh.... i see said the blind man!!

Back