• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New times with HP kit

Anything new with your system big man? How many miles do you have on the kit now? How often do you actually daily drive the thing.... thanx.

Any updates? Still on stock bottom end?

Count me in on waiting to hear about updates!!

18k miles on the same kit
dunno.gif

Yes, but you are parting out your car and selling it. So your story no longer counts. :biggrin:

At the risk of step'n in it, why would the story not count? Did the HP turbo kit on his car not make it the reported 18k miles? Does him selling his car or parts off the car make the 18k miles more or less relevant? and yes I see the big grin but still.

Not sure what your statement means, but still of importance is what happened to the original posters car?

Dave

omg thats what you call a Vin Diesel fast and furious!:biggrin:

Alright, here is the best I can do for now. This video was taken with a still camera. No zoom, just video. Someone should be getting me a video from a real video camera. I'll post it when I get it.
Craig

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/kjFOAoSj8-0 width=425 height=355 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent"></EMBED>

I wish my Black/Black could do that,, but if it did I would probably be dead,, but wow what a sight!!! we can only dream

At the risk of step'n in it, why would the story not count? Did the HP turbo kit on his car not make it the reported 18k miles? Does him selling his car or parts off the car make the 18k miles more or less relevant? and yes I see the big grin but still.

Not sure what your statement means, but still of importance is what happened to the original posters car?

Dave

Its called sarcasm. Look it up. :) John knows I am kidding.

Back