• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to the board with my 2nd nsx!

Just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Brian Urlage I am from Cincinnati Ohio. I just picked up my 2nd NSX last week in Chicago. It is a 1995 red/tan targa 5 speed. I used to own a 1991 nsx about 4 years ago and sold it to get a company off of the ground and have been regretting it every day since I did it. But I decided I would not buy another one until I ran across the perfect one, it being a 95 or newer targa... I FOUND IT!!! I am extatic to say the least. I am looking to meet some other NSX owners in the area or close and I am very excited about going to the NSXPO in columbus in october... ITS ONLY 2 hours away!.. ANyway wanted to say hello to everyone, formerly introduce myself and hope to see all of you at mid-ohio!!

Thanks
Brian

awesome- i would love to have a targa.

congrats on your (re) purchase :smile:

are you going to be one of those that drive it in the snow? :wink:

is that the one out of Chicago with a million miles on it? Looks super clean on Ebay:wink:

The kid,

Yeah its the one that was on ebay with 168k on it.. Spoke with the previous owner who was on here selling the wheels he had on it. He was a salesperson for lojack and has owned the car since 99 with 40k on it and took unbelievably good care of it. The engine is so clean inside the valve covers I would eat off of it.. NO SHIT! anyway thanks for all the support.. Got alot of plans including a rebuild and turbo this winter. Wheels will be here monday!.

That's an clean looking car. I ahve a 91 now and may follow you down that road. When did the targas start?

More photos please. Also, how much did it cost?

Hi Brian,

I also want to say, welcome back!

I live in Cincinnati. Keep watch under the forum 'Midwest US Region' to see local events and cruise-ins at Quaker Stake & Lube in Milford (Milford Parkway exit off of 275). The locals haven't done one in a while, but with the better weather, I'm sure something will be happening soon.

I purchased my first NSX about 6 weeks ago: a '91. Look forward to meeting you and seeing your X.

Best regards,

WOW didnt know there were cruise-ins for nsx owners around here. My cell is 513-300-9122 Brian... please call me when there is one going on or you want to get a small one together! I know of a couple other nsx owners around I have not heard about these yet..

The targa started in 95!

That's an clean looking car. I ahve a 91 now and may follow you down that road. When did the targas start?

More photos please. Also, how much did it cost?

Well I own a car dealership here in cincinnati so my cost might be a little different than yours but the guy I got mine from was asking I think 27k But its got HIGH miles... Which I dont mind its an ACURA!! I sold my last one with 110k on it and you would have thought it only had about 50k...

HELL NO IM NOT DRIVING IT IN THE SNOW!!! to whoever asked that!

Back