• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New toys surfacing due to good weather

i'm starting to see some awesome toys out due to the recent good weather in CA....

here are a few i've noticed in our company parking lot in the past few weeks

2 Ferrari 306s (both red)
Porsche GT2 (silver)
2 NSXs (one yellow, one silver)
Viper RT/10 (white with blue stripes)

Also noticed a GT3 in a nearby parking lot

Anyone else with interesting sightings?

Being in Tucson the weather has been about the same for the last couple of months, but it is always nice to see these types of cars out and about. I did see a GT2 the other day and a couple of 360's.

BTW, Happy Birthday!

TucAZNSX said:
Being in Tucson the weather has been about the same for the last couple of months, but it is always nice to see these types of cars out and about. I did see a GT2 the other day and a couple of 360's.

BTW, Happy Birthday!

Thanks, man. I guess that also shows a slight rebound in the economy here.

In my neck of the woods...

I saw this yesterday...

Lots of c5s and z06s now
ffffanman's red NSX
1 platinum viper
a whole wacked up riced out cars from civics, cavaliers, integras, RSX,talons, neons etc..
1 yellow murcielago
black 911 turbo
lots of boxsters
lots of s2ks

i know for a fact that one of our senior VPs own a yellow enzo and a red F50...saw him at ferrari challenge two months ago.

still yet to see them in the parking lot.....

NorCali' is where it's @...!!!

hmmm, how ironic! My close-friend ('burbs of SanJose) said she saw an Enzo and a few 360's this past weekend at Santana Row area shoppez.

I have yet to see my 1st Enzo in person :(

There was also an Espirit. She also saw her 1st NSX (or finally knew what she was seeing)... as I imagine she's seen plenty b4, bein' in the Yay-area.

:cool:

Sightings in Tallahassee, FL

2 NSXs Red/Black
GT2 - silver
2 Vipers - Blue/Black
911 Carrara Cabrio NA
Ferrari 365(?) - Red

A beautiful red Ferrari F355 Berlinetta pulled up a few stalls away from my NSX last Friday. The F355 has got to be the best looking car on the road, hands down! Gorgeous. Made the NSX look positively plain by comparison.

Kaz said:
Dang! Which company parking lot is that? Cisco?

yes...there is also an annual company car show where all employees bring their toys out to play. not sure how many of those people still exist...probably retired and living the good life.

Re: NorCali' is where it's @...!!!

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm, how ironic! My close-friend ('burbs of SanJose) said she saw an Enzo and a few 360's this past weekend at Santana Row area shoppez.

:cool:

there are always nice cars there...u always see the same people driving up and down the main street just to showoff.

some of the parked cars belong to local dealerships for display and free advertising.....one time there were 3 yellow H2s from Silicon Valley Hummer

Blue Knight said:
yes...there is also an annual company car show where all employees bring their toys out to play. not sure how many of those people still exist...probably retired and living the good life.

No doubt about that.. I remeber one time we had the VP of sales from Cisco come over to close a deal with us to sell some monster switches.. and he brought over his Red Ferrari.... I think it was a 360. Man those things are sweet. Of course everyone at lunch was admiring it. I wonder if thats a business expense/company car? :)

This whole area has a skewed perception of what is normal though... Heck I see atleast 2-3 NSX a week (not counting mine of course) good number of Porsches (20+/week) and a gazillion BMW's...

well they're showing up in dallas/fort worth too now.

just this morning saw a black nsx southbound on 121 in grapevine. that made me smile.

other's that have caught my eye:

Aston Martin DB7

F-Cars:
360 Modena
360 Stradale in some greenish/silver color? :confused: out in Irving.

various p-cars including a GT2.

recent sightings in the company parking lot.....

yellow gallardo
911TT Cabriolet
Silver NSX
Aston Martin Vanquish
CL600
CL55AMG
GT2

My coworker has a good friend that is a car broker. He always comes around in one of the cars he is selling and takes her to lunch. Last one was a 550 Maranello, for the great used car price of $250,000. Now that is a car you don't see every day even in Ft Lauderdale. Next time I will ask him for a ride.

Last edited:
OOPS, sorry man....i mean woman. please forgive me for my carelessness. a woman certainly deserves more respect from me....especially an NSXer :)

Back