• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new vanity plate

Sweet, Im envious. How long you had that plate? You dont have to explain that one to ANYONE.

I went with SLEEK 91. Every other one I could think of was taken.

I had it for over 3 years now...I see people behind me laughing and pointing...I've got pretty good compliments on it.

im high jacking the thread, sorry:smile:

DSC00886.jpg

I have never considered a vanity plate as I don't want to make it easy for other drivers to remember my plate. Been know to drive a little aggressive at times!!

It's a cli-taurus. Get it now??:biggrin:

Thanks Doc for the explanation....I think it would've taken me 5 years to get that one.

I kept putting the CLI with Ford and got stuck with clifford and was wondering what was so offensive with that.

i currently have NSXOTIC on her right now

ill be putting on my new ones, NSX OMG

:biggrin:

+1, I tried that as well. Also tried VROOOM but taken also. You can't get them even with 1 less "O" in them because it still reads the same.:frown: GOT-NSX is available still but it does'nt grab me. I'm waiting on 7 digit plates to come out this year. I'm thinking "BADNESS".:wink:

I wanted "PUREVIL" for my Prova but it was taken. Some guy had it on a Subaru wagon or some ridiculous thing. The NSX sports "NOTA4RE". :)

i currently have NSXOTIC on her right now

ill be putting on my new ones, NSX OMG

:biggrin:

I had NSXOT1C in ny for 3yrs or so.. turned it in and went back to a regular plate for the time being though.

Back