• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Volk GT-V's...what do you think?

Just got these after waiting 3 months. I think I like them...but going from a silver wheel to a gunmetal is going to take a little getting used to.

I WILL be lower the car this weekend...thanks to the JIC suspension.

What do you think of them?

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 368
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 344
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 494
So much hotter than the HP's...Its like a hair cut, you wait and wait and after you go, you realize you look so much better and then wonder why you waited so long:biggrin:

I think the hair cut example is about right...it is such a change and makes the car look so different.

Thanks for the comments guys. And Fury..Avtar will get changed this weekend :smile:

Last edited:
Is it me or are those wheels sticking out too much?

Is it me or are those wheels sticking out too much?

It's just you. :biggrin: When he lowers it, the wheels will go back in a little more (it'll be more flush). It's just the geometry of the suspension travel.

Looks great Todd. These are wheels you really need to see in person to appreciate how they look on the car. I like the fine details that you really need to look for to see the attention to detail. If you look on the center face, Rays machines the Volk Racing logo reversed on the backside of the spoke's face so that the reflection in the polished lips mirrors correctly and floats in the center of the lip. Nice effect!

BTW, since I saw someone ask... we do these in 10.5" or 9.5" widths. The 10.5" with the custom offset gives you the larger 4" lip in the rear but is a more aggressive fitment for fender clearance than the 9.5". Here's another example of a set in the 9.5" width in the same color.

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...e_products/NSX/Rays/Volk/gt-series/GTV/28.jpg

Cheers,
-- Chris

Last edited:
Looks great Todd. These are wheels you really need to see in person to appreciate how they look on the car. I like the fine details that you really need to look for to see the attention to detail. If you look on the center face, Rays machines the Volk Racing logo reversed on the backside of the spoke's face so that the reflection in the polished lips mirrors correctly and floats in the center of the lip. Nice effect!

BTW, since I saw someone ask... we do these in 10.5" or 9.5" widths. The 10.5" with the custom offset gives you the larger 4" lip in the rear but is a more aggressive fitment for fender clearance than the 9.5". Here's an example of a set in the 9.5" width in the same color.

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...e_products/NSX/Rays/Volk/gt-series/GTV/28.jpg

Cheers,
-- Chris

I didn't know about the reflection feature. Cool ! Can't wait till UPS gets here !!! :biggrin:

GTV's are one of my favorites! looks awesome!

Back