• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New wheels - Gram Lights 57S Pro

Just got them on
18x8 +38 front (A disk)
19x10 +35 rear (B disk)

Wanted to get a wheel that no one had, or at least I haven't seen on the NSX yet. So far I'm pretty happy. I just wish that they offered a "C Disk" in the rear (for a deeper lip) and I probably should have got a B Disk in the front (so the spokes don't over extend). But tell me what you think.

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

I normally don't like aftermarket wheels on NSX's, but your particular wheels look good to me because they are so similar to stock! :tongue: It is actually quite a nice upgrade. :cool:

Nice upgrade, very OEM in appearance, great looking NSX.

regards

Looks good to my eyes. Congrat's.

1sikryd said:
Any rubbing issues?
There are no issues in the rear. I think there was a slight rub when I went up a steep driveway with the wheels turned. There's absolutely no rub on full steering wheel lock (U-Turns) though.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll try to take some direct side shoots and front pictures (so you can see how flush they sit).

looks good..especially now with the WW kit on which fills the car out nicely. Awesome job.

Just got them on
18x8 +38 front (A disk)
19x10 +35 rear (B disk)

I probably should have got a B Disk in the front (so the spokes don't over extend). But tell me what you think.

I'll tell you what I think, Adrian. Unlike everyone else said, I think you did WELL with the front A disk. You just got yourself a precious front wheel that will clear many BBKs without spacer. This opens up more options in the future in mods and used parts sales.
Steve

YOUR car looks SICK!!!!! I love the wheels

YES..............F the lip :biggrin: YOU WANNA BE LOOKS ONLY RICE EATERS. I want BIG BRAKES :eek:

J/K and if you can't take it............your the ones I'm talking about.

I'll tell you what I think, Adrian. Unlike everyone else said, I think you did WELL with the front A disk. You just got yourself a precious front wheel that will clear many BBKs without spacer. This opens up more options in the future in mods and used parts sales.
Steve

Hapa88, that is a sick ride. Great choice with the rims. If you don't mind me asking, is your antenna the shark antenna? or is that the s2000 antenna? I like it much better than the stock antenna...=)

Levi

Back