• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New wheels (Work Equip) and tires (S-03)!!

Originally posted by PUREVIL:
Is your chin spoiler missing in those photos?

Your NSX looks lower than .75 inch in front, it looks lower than mine in fact.

Yeah, at the time of the pic the chin spoiler was off. It got ripped off when I slid off the track at turn 1 at Pahrump a few months ago.
frown.gif
I have since put it back on.

Yup, the front only went down .75".

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

Originally posted by FuryNSX:

Yeah, at the time of the pic the chin spoiler was off. It got ripped off when I slid off the track at turn 1 at Pahrump a few months ago.
frown.gif
I have since put it back on.

Yup, the front only went down .75".

Poopy deal about your chin spoiler.

Your front looks lower than mine and mine is supposed to be dropped 1.5. I wonder whats up with that.

Originally posted by RyRy210:
FuryNSX, how much finger gap do u have in the back? (I sent u an email asking the same question.)

Thanks!

Ryan

Ryan,

I sent this info to you via email, but I'll repeat hear if it helps anyone.
Rear is just under two fingers (index and middle) and front is just over one finger. I've got average sized hands, nothing big, nothing small.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

Beautiful pics of the car and wheels. Just bought my 2000 Blue NSX with perforated leather seats and looking to change out OEM chrome rims for aftermarket. Not sure what yet so researching this site.

Tan
2000 Monte Carlo Blue NSX with Tan interior
2000 Formula Red S2000 with 18" Volk GT-N and speedster tonneau on www.s2ki.com

Originally posted by socal28:
I was thinking about these for my "S", but they weighed a little more than my BBS's and a couple $100 more per wheel! What kind of lip did you get? DDC?

Hey socal28,

What's up?!!
smile.gif
I don't know what they call the lip (if it's a DDC or not). There's two types, right? The rounded off one, or the squared off one? I have the squared off one. I liked it better. Plus, I was told it makes for a slightly deeper lip than the rounded off one. If this is true, I don't know.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 17 July 2002).]

Back