• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New XXR 527

I'm always on the fence with this issue but I have refused to take a hard and fast stand either way. Supporting a global economy is important and each person has their own value judgment.

With that said... I have a shitload of expensive USDM and JDM parts on my NSX but I'm also using "disposable" XXRs on my BRZ. I've abused these things heavily. Our local LA roads have massive potholes and curbs. I have gashes on these rims and almost each has some kind of curb scratch. Yet, they have held up phenomenally. They are much lighter than stock and still spin true. I'm quite impressed with them. Very strong.

229328_10151139110591588_1581191593_n.jpg

This thread reminds me of the BBS replica wheel thread, ESM wheels? They were also sold for a few hundred bucks and lots of people jumped on that deal. That thread had the same arguments we have here.

At the end of the day, people buy what they want and can afford as long as they know what they are buying or getting into. Nothing wrong with being a baller on a budget. Life goes on.

Back