• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Next Phoenix / Tucson group drive - Feb 21, 2010

Next Phoenix / Tucson group drive - March 6 or 7th!!!!!

UPDATE - DRIVE INFO

ALERT - RAIN predicated this weekend (2/21). Drive needs to be postponed to the weekend of March 6/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New thread with new details & route / date voting options: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133184

Bring: GPS units and walkie-talkies.

Last edited:
That will work for me. Count me in.

Sounds like it might be fun...

I'm in... :biggrin:

I had no idea there were so many local NSX owners, sounds like fun. I am a new owner and can hopefully participate. For me it is always dependent on kids school schedules and activities.

Howdy all, been super busy with work and non-work. Thinking ahead to next group drive. How does Feb 21 sound to all? It will be after Super Bowl, Valentines Day, etc.

Will be working on logistics, itinerary the next few weeks for the drive.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Any more/confirmed info on this?

Looks like I'm having to work Sunday. Miss seeing you all again...have a great time.
Tim.

^^I was over at the shop about a week ago, I miss looking at that car. It's PERFECT! Wonder if Marc misses it:biggrin:

Shoot...I started missing it the second I gave the keys to SOS lol. Would really love to do a drive with you AZ guys though. So I am crossing my fingers.

Bummer, looks like SOS got delayed due to parts and I won't be able to make the drive :(. Oh well, maybe next time.

What's SOS have planned for the car?

Very clean car and a great build. I've always like it.

Thanks, the credit goes to Marc. SOS is adding a hydraulic lift for the front end and diagnosing a couple of things for me. No power upgrades as of now, the car is perfect.

It's getting close guys! We should start trying to hammer out details of the route and where we are going to link up. I know we are scattered all over the place from Sierra Vista to Phoenix.

Back