• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Next Phoenix / Tucson group drive - Feb 21, 2010

Other than meeting up at 0830 or 0900, not much else has been said. NsXMas said he would post the info. I wouldn't even mind if it changed to saturday! lol

I just did a fast search and these were the ones that looked interesting to me...

1. Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch
40 miles, 1 hour
(never been but just image the photos... unagijones and mugen_kid feeding Ostriches with their NSX's in the background...)

2. Prescott
100 miles, 2 hours

3. Tortilla Flats
50 miles, 1 hour
(we went here last time and I really enjoyed the drive)

Bummer. Looking forward to the drive especially if there is carne asada involved.

But alas my car is still in paint. See you on the next drive.

Hum, Hum...

So where is the morning meeting place ?

Worst case you all just drive to my house (about an hour from Phoenix) and I grill up some Carne Asada...

Sorry guys, meant to post on the 17th and got eaten alive by work.

Just finished doing some work at almost 2am and finally getting to this. Need sleep badly... :frown:

I was proposing to have a couple of choices:

1. http://bit.ly/cm7wK4 - meet up at costco north phoenix.

2. http://bit.ly/aShArS - meet up near Mill Avenue, drive to Florence.

I'm torn between these two drives, and really love both.

However, there are traffic closures near the 202 / 101, and there will be bad traffic going to the Renaissance Fair, so that really makes choice 2 undesirable.

So I think choice #1 will be the better choice to do on Sunday.

If either of these routes are going to be used, us Tucson area folks will have to meet up even earlier. Tucson guys, start thinking about places/times for us to meet up. I'm guessing a gas station somewhere off of I-10 maybe. Gas up and leave by 0700 or 0730, should put us in Phoenix by 0830 or 0900 in time to link up with the rest. If you Tucson guys wanna PM me to work stuff out for us, feel free.

Back