• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nick Sitko on the370z.com???

Ckeck out the photo album for ncnickusa on the370z.com. If I'm not mistaken, Sitko was from NC, correct? Well, I'd love to know if Sitko owns this car. If so, we can warn the site admin.

This is a serious request, not a joke, I just want to help protect the the370z.com forum.

Thanks

Last edited:
There could be any number of "Nicks" in NC. While I'd love to see him raked over the coals once more, tread carefully before making any accusations.

I'm sorry, I'm sincerely making a request/asking a question rather than making an accusation. I appreciate your update.

I just wanted to give the forum admin. some warning in case anyone had news or chose to verify his identity.

Thanks all for you help. :)

Warning about what?

I agree. Inasmuch as he started off on the wrong foot here, he did not harm anyone. I see no reason for the OP to start something that is unwarranted. Did he harm you in any way? If so, let the proper authorities know.

This must be serious if marcussoori has made two of his 12 posts in the last 6 years on this!!!!

Back